Thank you for reading, thinking and sharing the stories of Team Possible!
Here are a few facts about me:
1. I love to learn. I find the world and all the people in it simply fascinating.
2. I have taught kindergarten through graduate level students. I think teaching is like conducting an orchestra. When every instrument plays its role, the sound is beautiful and can move you to tears.
3. I believe everyone has a story. We just have to be willing to listen.
4. My favorite summer time activity is hiking on the coast of Maine. Of course, these hikes are usually followed with a trip to a local ice cream shop.
5. I typically workout at 5:30 a.m. in the morning. Exercise is vital for me to juggle all of the demands of life.
I thought you might also be interested in the blog post that started me on my journey. Be the Change You Wish to See in the World- Gandhi
Finally, I really do want to hear your story. Please email me at: email@example.com
Believe in the possible,
Interested in learning more about my work… I love doing presentations on the topics of adaptive sports, writing non-fiction, blogging, and believing in the possible. If you are looking for an interactive educational experience for your students or educators from kindergarten to the doctoral level, please feel free to contact me.
The Power of Our Words: Writing with a Purpose. Soule Road School, Wilbraham, MA. February, 2019
Blogging to Create Change. Springfield College, Springfield, MA. October, 2018.
Redefining Ability and Shifting Perspectives One Word at a Time. Keynote for Northern New England Athletic Trainers’ Conference, Fairlee, VT. June, 2016
Writing Non-Fiction to Shift Perspectives on Ability. Buttonball Lane School, Glastonbury, CT and Blueberry Hill School, Longmeadow, MA. June 2016
Springfield College Teacher of Excellence, 2012-2013
Kappa Delta Pi Educational Foundation Deborah Partridge Wolfe Laureate Scholar, 2012
For Posts on: